Nav Menu 1
Square on Square (pack of 10)
Dungeon Gray [Preorder only!]
Forest Green [Preorder only!]
Ocean Blue [Preorder only!]
Steppe White [Preorder only!]
1" square grid on 8" x 8" square tile
(25.4 mm grid for those of you who prefer metric)
Right now, the only color we have in stock is Parchment. We're working on getting other colors here as quickly as we can!
And if you need it, here's an
to see how many you need for your table!
They come in packs of 10 because that's the easiest way for shippers to understand it.
Red dots (in the extra images) indicate magnet placement.
Blue dots indicate the "extra metal"---
They will be magnets if more attraction is needed OR
They will be ferrous metal if the attraction is too strong from two magnets
The decision will be made as to which it is, once Jerry gets to hold some of these in his hands.
We don't want the attraction to be so strong that it becomes annoying!
Q&A #1 covers:
1) Mat size
2) Mat construction
3) Magnet safety with modern electronics (
) --Spoiler, it's safe for your phones, laptops, and everything else.
4) Magnet strength
5) Drawing & erasing demo (with multiple kinds of markers)
7) Long-term care
8) Chase scene and pre-drawn demo
1) Pre-drawn maps and transportation
2) Effects of putting your hand on the mat
3) Multiple kinds of marker on the board at once
1) Mat weight (double metal square mats will weigh a little more like 1.75 oz)
2) How to let us know what kind of mat you want
3) International shipping concerns
4) Larger grid sizes & stretch goals
5) Nonslip surface questions & demonstration
1) What about dice rolling and metal dice?
2) What about pre-drawing and then traveling with the mats?
3) Magnet strength with just one magnet
Erasing after 11 days and 2 cross-country trips
Erasing after 17 days
Hex on Hex [PREORDER]
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »